Religion and science camouflage

Religion is the guiding light. It isa sett of beliefs, practices, and systems that we have adopted from the belief and worship of a controlling force like God or a supernatural being. We all have our own religions and belief systems. 

The world is full of all kinds of people, and understanding them is essential. Religion is something that talks about your personal journey with God. Does this really happen? I have found very few people who really impart the knowledge of religion as it is; the rest just preach their own needs and demands. I will quote a verse from the Bible that points out this:

"Be on guard of the yeasts of Pharisees and Sadducees."

Bible; Matt 16:6

Here, yeast of pharisees and sadduces means the teaching these people give you. If you see the story of Jesus, the common man had no problem with the teachings of Jesus; rather, it was the pharisees and sadducees (the people at high posts in the temple) who found it wrong and told all not to follow because they did not find it in their favor. I have seen this happen many times in my own life. Then I realized that we should connect ourselves with God and try to understand what all these teachings are all about. That made me connect to my own needs and how these scriptures are guiding me to find a solution. 

Each individual is unique, and so are their experiences. If that is true, how can a third person interpret my situation and give me a solution? I know what this situation means to me and what moves will make this situation good or bad for me. 

I am not a believer in tarot reading, palmistry, astrology, numerology, etc., so I do not want to touch on these segments and hurt people who have faith in them. But what I want to make the point here is that we listen to what all these people say and do, but we never think about what my inner self says about me. We never try to listen to this voice from within. 

Once upon a time, I was also busy following all my rituals and other stuff and failed to do what I really wanted to do or follow. When I realized this, I started to closely observe myself and found I was more in line with what people had laid down; I was nowhere. I took time to rediscover my understanding of this religion concept and then started doing every ritual and other thing that made much sense. Fights in the name of religion are definitely not what our Holy Scriptures say, but this is being openly spread among various religious communities. Religion does not teach us to cheat, but in the name of religion, we collect a lot of money and use it for our personal income. 

Similarly, science is known to contribute a lot to the development of humankind. The means of cooking we got. We were provided with a variety of vehicles to facilitate our travel. The motion picture, which helps us enjoy our movies and serials a lot, is all boon from science. But some of us try to meet our own evils without realizing it. The creation of the atom bomb. Now that this atom bomb was dropped into Hiroshima and Nagasaki, why? To show that I am powerful and can control everything. Seeing this now, every country wants to have nuclear power to feel safe and powerful. What we are hiding here is our evil, authoritarian nature. 

Author Huge Mackay says that we use religion and science to hide from our darker side of nature. We only choose to listen to what our id demands; we ignore our ego and superego. 


I'm participating in #BlogchatterA2Z and hyperlink https://www.theblogchatter.com  


Find my blogchatter A2Z 2024 series:

A- Arms of addiction

B- Babbling busyness

C- Cunning complacency and craving certaininty

D- Daring dreams(ambition)

E- Erratic ilk of arrogance

F- Fraudulent Forgetting

G- Gullible guilt and shame

H-Hankering Happiness pursuit

I- Infringes of information technology

J- Jarring Fatalism

K- Kraken-like projective defence

L- Lucrative masks and labels

M- Mesmerizing Materialism

N- Nostalgia-the niche to ditch the inner self

O- 

P- Pedantic Perfectionism

Q- Qualities of inner self

R- Religion and science camouflage

S-

T- Tyranny of Fantasy

U- 

V-

W- 

X- Xynolith in me-The anxiety

Y- 

Z- Zest O! Zest! why do you fade in discovering you inner self

Comments

Posts most loved

The power of your presence(magic)

The grande matriarch of Malabar- Book review

Become somebody's staff