This you just can't ignore

This was the long-awaited post on my part. I was busy with A2Z and my own works, so it got delayed but in order to honor this, I share this goodness. I will begin with this quote: 

"Be the reason someone believes in the goodness of people."

Karen Salmonsohn

The loads of kindness and goodness are always less than the burdens of unkindness and soreness we face. These bitterness make us worst and worst, stealing our true selves. None of us wants to be bad, but past experiences always stop us from doing good.

There was a time in my life when I thought I did not see any goodness happening around me, or, let me probably put it this way, I failed to acknowledge the goodness that was happening around me, because my eyes were stuck on the wrong done to me. Amidst all this engulfing bitterness, there was one day that caught my attention the most. That was the day when goodness was out loud and would not allow the evil to steal the peace anymore. 

I have been in this situation many times, and I have learned to embrace such favors from the universe. Today, I want you to meet one such a person in my life who still showers me with favors. He is my friend, Selvamani. When I was searching for a job, I met him on one of the social media handles. Our fields are different, yet he asked me what jobs I am looking for and he made sure to include them in the group.  I have nothing to offer him back, but he still encourages me to keep walking. I still remember one night when it was raining heavily here and the road was blocked because of flooding waters. It seemed impossible to reach home. That was the time when I messaged him, and he said, Don't worry, you are in the bus, and every other person is there; you will reach home. If I didn't know anything, I would ask him, and he finds it and tell me. 

Maybe we don't know what is happening around us, but one such positive vibe message energizes you. I am very fond of quotes, and he picks those positive vibe quotes to encourage me every day. These quotes help me maintain a positive mindset at all times. I will end this post with one such positive vibes of his:

"A seed grows with no sound. 

but 

A tree falls with a huge noise. 

Destruction has noise. 

but 

Creation is quiet.

This is the power of silence.

GROW SILENTLY."

Anonymous

What does he get, encouraging me with such positive vibes? Nothing, still, he does it. Being with this goodness, bitterness just runs away. I have no words to define this goodness that I have got as a favor, a blessing, or as way of life. I cherish and preserve them as treasure in my museum of life. 

Comments

Posts most loved

The power of your presence(magic)

The grande matriarch of Malabar- Book review

Become somebody's staff