Leap


as i grew up

i saw sky change colors

summer and spring showed up

moving life to destined cup


paving my path to dreams

well laced with heavenly creams

overflowing with happiness unseen

diving deep in the thoughts basin


busy sculpting the image 

sailing on the gyri gauge

ornamenting like a sage

entering her enlightenment age


but all these seems so tense

as i stood facing an expanse dense

which seems to have no fence

yet no way to break this suspense


impossible became my days

and closed seemed all my ways

when i discovered a new phase

flipping me to the springboard bays


giving me ample lift

so meet my projectile drift

allowing my tenet to shift

making my choice a gift.


nothing happens on its own

we all need to overcome our fear zone

where we take courage on loan

to materialise the dream grown.


(c)Waterdroplet

C23.04.2023

‘This post is part of #BlogchatterA2Z challenge’ and hyperlink to www.theblogchatter.com

 Inspiration image: https://in.pinterest.com/pin/51721095713785415/

Image credit: Mathieu Patiard on unsplash.

Comments

  1. Inspiring lines! Enjoyed reading it. :)
    https://sandhyabhattaram.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely poem!
    "nothing happens on its own

    we all need to overcome our fear zone" -How true!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your keen reading and admiration.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Posts most loved

The power of your presence(magic)

The grande matriarch of Malabar- Book review

Become somebody's staff