Intrinsic valor

 


dust of the earth

created me of worth

as i donned the attire

knitted with virtues better


humanity seemed to matter

as i started to clean the litter

spilled by my thoughtless witter

transforming me to be more sweeter


as i prepared my garland 

of the pearls of humanity band

that weighed heavier than the sand

and precious than all other errands.


the true beauty lies in our mind

where we step-up to carve all kinds

which could serve to bind

or step to grind.


Path to this is usually alone

for only you know what's to be won

and what has to be made as none

so that i become the victor son


fighting valiantly with the inner dragon

in order to empower my virtue wagon

set on wheels to conquer the nations

where our wealth stagnated for reasons


of fear, failure, and fragmentation

as it deepens the roots of deterioration

making me settle for a compromise

leading to my ultimate demise.


(c)Waterdroplet

C24.04.2023

‘This post is part of #BlogchatterA2Z challenge’ and hyperlink to www.theblogchatter.com

Image credit: John Hain on pixabay

Comments

Posts most loved

The power of your presence(magic)

The grande matriarch of Malabar- Book review

Become somebody's staff